The Brethren In Christ Church, Odisha Executive Board Meeting was held at B.I.C. Office, Cuttack on 14 September, 2020.
The highlights of the Board Meeting were as follows:
1. Social Project Works are being delayed due to financial problem.
2. Discussion has been made to use our unused land property for various purposes, like – cultivation of Harada Dal, Biri Dal etc. and also some fabrication projects.
3. There are no Adult Literacy / Child Literacy Project Work for now-a-days due to Covid-19. It will be open when the pandemic become normal.
4. Some special instructions and advices were given to our fellow board members by our advisor Mrs. Dr. Tapati Das regarding Covid-19.
5. Discussion has been made to follow Govt. Covid-19 Guidelines in the villages.
6. Discussion has been made regarding self-supporting program. All the area in-charges / social development workers should take initiative to go every village and encourage them to start kitchen garden.
7. Keep continuing the Village Cleaning (Swachh Bharat), Health & Hygiene, Tree Plantation Programs.
All members were thanked after the board meeting.